DFYF is a Resiliency-Oriented, Trauma-Informed Agency
For four years, Directions for Youth & Families has been names one of NPT’s Best Nonprofits To Work For, and we are very proud of that achievement. Our success in positively impacting at-risk youth and families is a direct reflection of the abilities, skills, compassion and dedication of our staff.
Benefits That Matter To Our Staff
- Competitive salary + a generous benefits package.
- Merit-based pay increases
- Career growth with Resiliency and Trauma Training
- Independent Licensure Training
- Licensure Testing Assistance & OSU Fee Waivers
- Free CEU Training
- Possible monthly bonus
- Mileage reimbursement
- Fully equipped fitness center
- A healthy, positive culture
- No on-call expectations
- No weekends
All this plus amazing co-workers!
You may be a candidate for one of our career opportunities if you meet these qualifications:
- Can be a strong member of our team
- All program positions require, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/Counseling or related field. Depending on the position, LSW/LPC, LISW, or LPCC credentials may be required
- Are a talented, engaged, positive person who also loves what you do
- Have a passion for building and inspiring hope, healing, and resilience for youth, families, and communities
Candidates must be effective in providing individual and/or family services with culturally diverse youth and adults, addressing issues such as school concerns, sexual abuse, delinquency, physical abuse/neglect, domestic violence, family conflict, mental health issues, and substance abuse. Most services are provided using an outreach model in homes, schools, and community locations convenient to the client.
Directions for Youth & Families is an equal opportunity employer. Consideration is given to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
See our Current Available Positions here.
Download an employment application here.