2018 Videos, State of the Child Luncheon
- DFYF Overview – An introduction to DFYF services and mission
- Trauma Counseling – How a video game became part of healing
- The kids give a tour of Ohio Avenue Youth Center
- Preventing Suicide – a 17 year olds experience
- Baby, Grace and Gabby share how DFYF counseling services helped them overcome challenges
- A family heals through individual counseling and family therapy sessions
- Kids having a little fun listing their involvement in activities & clubs at our youth centers
“I’m One, We’re Many” Impact Statements
Directions for Youth & Families’ 2017 State of the Child Luncheon finale video includes clips and impact statements from clients and staff who shared their stories and perspectives about the programs and services that are inspiring hope, strengthening families, and transforming communities in Central Ohio.
Together We Change Lives
A surprising and powerful glimpse into the work of serving youth and strengthening families. Directions for Youth & Families’ counselors and social workers share their perspective on outreach services to clients (in their homes and schools), challenges they face, and the importance of our services to youth and their families.