You can help
Your support of Directions for Youth & Families helps make our community stronger and healthier, one individual at a time. All funding goes to our program costs, directly benefiting the young people and families we serve in central Ohio. On behalf of the youth and families we serve we thank you for your support, contributions and generosity. Together we can make a difference in young people’s lives.
Directions for Youth & Families is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations made to the agency are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
There are many ways you can help:
- Financial Contributions
- Your financial gift will make a tremendous difference in helping us provide prevention and treatment programs to youth and their families. Make a secure on-line contribution now:
Or make check payable to Directions for Youth & Families and send to:
1515 Indianola Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
- Commemorative Gifts and Memorials
You can make your donation a tribute gift in honor or in memory of a loved one or as a gift to celebrate a special occasion.
- Select DFYF as your Designated Charity
A simple and automatic way to support is to choose DFYF as recipient through giving programs such as Amazon Smile and Kroger Community Rewards programs.
- Planned Giving - Fund for the Future
Donations can be offered through a will, estate plan, life insurance policy, stocks and real estate. By making Directions for Youth & Families a part of your estate plan, your contribution will benefit generations to come.
- Give through Corporate Giving Campaigns
- Many work places have a program of charitable giving and some will provide a corporate match to your donation. Check with your company for details.
Donated Products, Materials and Services
- Donations of school supplies, hygiene supplies, sports equipment and other items are very much needed and welcomed by our families. For information about in-kind giving and “wish lists” for specific DFYF programs, contact the Development Office.
Friends Helping Families
- We welcome families, businesses and individuals who want to adopt a family for the holiday season. This annual program supports more than 100 of our clients and their families each year. For more information, contact the Development Office at 614-294-2661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have opportunities for individuals, church groups and corporate teams who can perform grounds clean-up and landscaping, painting and other tasks.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute by phone, please contact the Development Office at 614-294-2661 or email@example.com.
- Thank you for your support of the families and youth served by Directions for Youth & Families.