DFYF provides comprehensive case management services to the families of youth ages 6 weeks to 3 years who are enrolled in Early Head Start through our partnership with The Ohio State University. Our Clinical Family Specialists provide counseling, education, and support to families.
The partnership has four primary goals to achieve for early learners:
- Expand access to high quality services for low income infants, toddlers and their families
- Create a network of community partnerships as a base to provide high quality comprehensive services (i.e. mental health, medical, nutrition, disabilities, education, family stability, and support)
- Implement a quality program that is aligned to the Head Start Program Performance Standards
- Engage parents in their role as primary caregivers for their children and move parents toward self-sufficiency
What is needed to enroll?
– Birth Certificate
– Current Immunization Record
– Proof of Income
– Proof of Address
For more information or to enroll, please contact Jen Phillips at 614.294.2661 x2528.